Edgerton Middle School Athletics
Athletic Director: Amy Badertscher
The Edgerton Middle School is committed to providing an interscholastic athletic program that will provide student athletes an opportunity to compete at a level commensurate with their ability. Interscholastic athletic teams and interscholastic competition of athletes has educational value and is an effective, cohesive force in the school and community. This philosophy has the aim of providing opportunities for student athletes to
- Become better able to handle challenges and hardships.
- Learn respect for rules, authority and the rights of others.
- Develop pride in themselves and their accomplishments.
- Recognize their individual and team skills.
- Learn the value of putting forth their best mental and physical efforts toward the achievement of personal and team goals.