What Possible Resources Might Teachers Use?
The district has recommended Google Classroom as its Learning Management System for grades K-12. Teachers in grades K-12 should provide notes, links, and resources using this platform.
*Teachers can also use private social media platforms that they have already been using this year. - https://classroom.google.com/
Grades 9-12. AP Classroom has resources for high school courses including AP level. AP Students have already been given access to this resource through their AP Teacher.
Grades 1-8. Online personalized math solution. Login via Clever
Grades 4-12. Review with flashcards.
Grades 6-12. Video conferencing/conference call.
GoNoodle for Families
Grades K-6. Movement and Mindfulness videos. - https://www.gonoodle.com/
Grades K-12 - Resources and Services.
- Visit a County Park and hike the trails
- Complete puzzles, art projects, legos, etc., that you have
- Write notes or cards to those in our senior centers. They love hearing from students!
- Henry Vilas Zoo - https://www.henryvilaszoo.gov/zoo-at-home/
- Free learning workbooks K-5
- Articles, Videos, Challenges
- Math Games and Practice
- Science Activities
- Social Studies/History
- For Children in Preschool Through 2nd Grade www.ABCmouse.com/redeem and redeem your access code: SCHOOL8433
- For Children In Preschool through 6th Grade www.ReadingIQ.com/redeem and redeem your access code: SCHOOL8433
- For Children in 3rd Through 8th Grade Adventure Academy: www.AdventureAcademy.com/redeem and redeem your access code: SCHOOL8433
- PBS - At Home Learning
Parent Guide: Online Safety & Social and Emotional Learning
Freckle - Math, English, Social Studies, Science