Why do online registration?
- To help ensure schools and students are ready for the first day of school, parents are encouraged to register their child or children online. It’s more convenient for you. It also helps our schools to be more efficient and ready to make each student's first day pleasant and productive because the necessary documents and information will already be complete.
What will parents/guardians need to do for Online Registration?
- You simply need a Parent Portal account on Infinite Campus to complete Online Registration for your child(ren).
What if parents/guardians don’t have a Parent Portal account?
- Contact one of the administrative assistants in the school where one of your student(s) attend.
Can parents register from home?
- Yes, you can register anywhere with an internet connection as long as you have a parent portal account.
What if a family does not have access to a computer?
- The Edgerton Public Library has public computers available and staff that can help you reach the registration website. Computers will also be available at the high school during the on-site registration days August 7th & 8th. Trained staff and volunteers will be on hand to provide assistance.
How long does it take a returning parent/guardian to complete registration?
- This will take approximately 15-20 minutes for each family.
Will this be offered in other languages?
- Yes. Online Registration is currently in English and Spanish.